1. Once your deposit has been processed from your wallet provider, the transaction would need to get "3-6 confirmations" on the relevant network which can take up to 1-3 hours to successfully credit your account.
2. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
3. Make sure that you enter a USDT (TRC20) wallet address correctly.
4. You can check the progress of your transaction by entering the address on the relevant network.
5. At the moment, if you deposit via USDT, you would need to withdraw via Bitcoin. Going forward, we shall be adding more crypto withdrawal options.
If you realize you have made a mistake, please contact us straight away. We can't guarantee the retrieval of your funds but we will see if we can do anything for you.
- Tap on "Deposit Funds".
- Choose USDT(TRC20)
- Choose the "Wallet" you would like to deposit to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap "Redirect me to the Payments Page".
- The USDT (TRC20) address will pop up in the next window.
- You would have a time frame of 15 minutes to complete the transaction.