Offers in a fund are an important step in the Money Managers' journey as fees can be set up for Investors to pay out for the Money Manager's trading services. When a fund is first created, a default offer is set up automatically with no rates. The next step would be to edit an offer to apply the desired charges.
- Tap on the Fund.
- Click on the "Offers" tab.
- Click on "Create".
- Enter the "Name" of the offer in the first option.
- Select if the offer is Public or Private by ticking the check box.
- The offer can be set to be charged daily, weekly or monthly, or by rollover. In the example below, the Money Manager would like to set their offer to be charged every month, so the trading interval was set to 1 - Month.
- Input the Minimum Deposit, which is the least amount of funds that can be deposited into a PAMM Account.
- Input the Minimum Withdrawal, which is the least amount of money that can be withdrawn from a PAMM Account.
- Input the Minimum Initial Investment, which is the least amount of initial investment needed to join a PAMM account.
- Enter the Performance Fee (if applicable).
This fee type can be set up by the Money Manager if they have numerous trading practice and expertise. By applying this fee type, the Money Manager is able to earn a percentage of the profit made from the trades.
This fee type is able to be structured with different percentages according to the thresholds reached. As seen in the example below, if the Money Manager makes a 0 - 30% profit return in their trades, they will collect 10% from the profit. 30% profit onwards will cost 20%.
- Enter the Management fee (if applicable).
This fee type is able to be set up by the Money Manager for handling their Investor's funds and carrying out the trading. This Management fee is charged according to the amount of equity invested by the investor. This fee can either be charged by percentage or by currency value and the fee amount is generally decreased as the investment increases.
As seen in the example below, if the investor deposits between $0 - $1500, a 20% fee is charged as set by the Money Manager. If the Investor decides to deposit more than $1500, they will be charged 10%.
- Enter the Deposit Fee (if applicable).
This fee type can be applied by the Money Manager when funds are added to the fund. This fee includes the first-time initial investment.
As seen in the example below, if the investor deposits between $0 - $5,000, a 15% fee is charged, whilst if more than $5,000 is deposited by the investor, a 10% fee is charged.
- Click on "Create" to finish.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email