Investors are able to view ongoing trades that are being carried out by their Money Manager by logging in to their Money Managers MetaTrader account.
In order to be able to do this, the Investor will need to acquire the MetaTrader account number and Investor password from their Money Manager. The Money Manager has this account information available to them when they create their Fund.
- On the MetaTrader program, click on File.
- Click on Login to Trade Account.
- Input the Account Number and the Investor Password provided by the Money Manager.
- Select the Server Name: WSXLLC-Live4
- Click on Login.
- You can now check on any trades by clicking on the Trade tab at the bottom of the MetaTrader program.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email