In order to continue with setting up an Investor account, you will first have to successfully fund your WSX Account. If you would like further information on how to fund your WSX account, click here.
Once your Investor account is set up, you will need to move the funds from your WSX Wallet to your new Investor account. This is called an Internal Transfer.
1. Click on “Internal Transfer”.
2. Choose “Wallet to MetaTrader” as the “Transfer Type”.
3. Select the funded wallet you would like to "Transfer From".
4. Select your PAMM Investor Account in the "Transfer To" option.
5. Enter the amount to transfer.
6. Click on "Request Transfer" to finalize.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email