1. You need to have two-factor authentication set up on your account.
2. You will need to have deposited into your account to create an Investor account.
3. You need to choose WSX MT4 PAMM Investor.
4. Once the account has been created, you will receive an email with your credentials.
5. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
6. To begin investing, you will always need to use the Trader password rather than the Investor password.
- Tap on “My Accounts”.
- Then choose the “PAMM Investor Account" and "Currency"
- Tap on "Create Account".
- You will receive your credentials via email.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email