1. Try not to create an easy password like 123456789, abcdefg, qwerty etc.
2. Never leave your password where anyone can see it.
3. We suggest you do not use any of your personal details as your password (Your name, birthday etc).
To update your password to one of your preference, all you need to do is:
- Open the MetaTrader app on your Android device.
- Tap on the expand menu option located next to the MetaTrader logo.
- Then, on the expanded menu, tap on Manage Accounts.
- On the Accounts page, tap on the expand options icon and select Change Password.
- Select Change Master Password and enter your current Live MetaTrader Account password in the text field below.
- Input your new Live MetaTrader account master password and confirm it once more in the text field below.
- Tap on Next.
- The password change confirmation window will appear. Tap on OK.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email