1. Once the below process is completed, the Bitcoin transaction would need to get "3-6 confirmations" on the Blockchain which can take up to 1-3 hours to successfully credit your account.
2. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
3. You can check the progress of your Bitcoin transaction by going to www.blockchain.com.
4. You can only use the Bitcoin address provided once. You should not use it on multiple transactions.
5. We would like to make you aware that when you are depositing with your Debit/Credit Card via 3rd Party Provider, you will be purchasing Bitcoin with your card and transferring it to us.
If you realize you have made a mistake, please contact us straight away. We can't guarantee the retrieval of your funds but we will see if we can do anything for you.
- Tap on "Deposits Funds".
- Choose the Deposit Type as "Bitcoin via Credit/Debit Card".
- Choose the Wallet as either "USD" or "EUR".
- Enter the amount you want to send (Minimum is 25 for this deposit method).
- Tap "Redirect me to the Payments Page".
- If you are using this method for the first time, you would need to tap "Sign up" on the left side of the box.
- Follow the 3rd party provider's sign-up process to create an account and go through the KYC verification process along with adding your credit/debit card to the account.
- Once the above is completed, you would need to go back to your WSX deposit request and tap "Pay".
- If you already have an account with the 3rd party provider, you would need to click "Proceed".
- You will be directed to log in to your 3rd party provider's account if you aren't already signed in.
- Select "Credit Card" as the payment method and choose the preset verified card to make your purchase.
- Tick the box for the "Terms of Service" and click "Pay Now".
- Fill in the card information and click "Pay Now".