1. Ensure that you have enough memory (space) in the device you are going to download MetaTrader on to.
2. Your device can handle a program like MetaTrader on it from a processing perspective.
3. You have created a live MetaTrader account.
Click here to see how to create a Live MetaTrader Account.
4. You need to do an "Internal transfer" from your wallet to your MetaTrader account.
Click here to see how to do an "Internal transfer".
-Download MetaTrader (click here)
-Continue installing the software by dragging the icon to the "Applications" folder or a folder of your choice.
-Open the application from your folder.
-If your device requires "Wine Gecko Installer", we would recommend that you install the package.
-Once MetaTrader has been installed, wait a few moments and MetaTrader should open up automatically.
- Choose WSXLLC-Live (Live account)
WSXLLC-Demo (Demo account).
- Click Next.
- Click on "Existing Trade Account".
- Enter your "MetaTrader account login details".
- Click Finish.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email