1. Try not to create an easy password like 123456789, abcdefg, qwerty etc.
2. Never leave your password where anyone can see it.
3. We suggest you do not use any of your personal details as your password (Your name, birthday etc).
4. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
To reset your password, all you need to do is:
- Tap on "My Accounts".
- Scroll to the right of the account information and tap on "View".
- Then tap on the three dots.
- Select "Change Password".
- Tap on "Change Password" to confirm.
(Make sure you put the password somewhere safe)
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email