1. Try not to create an easy password like 123456789, abcdefg, qwerty etc.
2. Never leave your password where anyone can see it.
3. We suggest you do not use any of your personal details as your password (Your name, birthday etc).
- Right-click on the account that you wish to change the password on.
- Click on "Change Password".
- Enter your password
(Your password is the master password).
- Enter the new password and click "login".
You can also change your password on the CRM.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email