1. Once your Bitcoin Withdrawal has been processed, for the funds to credit your account, the transaction would need to get "3-6 confirmations" on the Blockchain and can take up to "1-3 hours".
2. Providing incorrect details may result in the permanent loss of your funds.
4. You can check the progress of your Bitcoin transaction by going to www.blockchain.com.
5. You can only use your own Bitcoin Wallet Address.
If you realise you have made a mistake, please contact us straight away. We can't guarantee the retrieval of your funds but we will see if we can do anything for you.
To be able to withdraw your funds, you will need to do the following:
- Click on "Withdraw"
- Choose "Bitcoin (BTC)"
- Select the wallet you would like to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount
Click "Request Withdrawal"
- Confirm or cancel your withdraw by clicking on either option.
- Enter your Bitcoin (BTC) Address: You can copy and paste this from your Bitcoin (BTC) Wallet to ensure it's correct.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email