1. When you are entering your phone number, you need to make sure that you are using the international format without any spaces or other characters. EG +15550101.
2. You do not need to add "00" or the "+" symbol before entering your number.
3. Once you are done, you can go to the "settings" menu and activate "Two-factor verification (2FA)" which provides further security to your account.
- You first need to go to the settings page.
- You will need to click "Verify" and a 6-digit code will be sent to your phone.
- Input the code as shown below then click on "Verify" and you are done.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email