1. Try not to create an easy password like 123456789, abcdefg, qwerty etc.
2. Never leave your password where anyone can see it.
3. We suggest you do not use any of your personal details as your password (Your name, birthday etc).
4. If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
To be able to reset your account password, you need to:
- Go to the "login" page.
- Click on "Forgot your password?".
- Enter the email address you used to register your account.
- Click on "Reset Password".
An email will be sent to you with a password reset link on it. Follow the steps and you are done.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email