1. There are a lot of different authenticator apps you can download on the internet if you do not want to use SMS Two-Factor Authentication.
- Examples: Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, Last Pass.
2. You can locate these by searching online or going onto the app store you would have on your phone.
3. You do not have to have the authenticator app on the same device you are using to log into your account.
4. Not all authenticator applications require a camera on the same device to make use of them.
5. You will need to choose an authenticator app before you can continue this process.
Two-Factor Authentication is Mandatory on all accounts so if you disable it, you will need to re-enable it again.
To be able to disable your Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), you will need to:
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "green box" next to the enable via SMS option.
- Enter the 6-digit code that is provided to you.
- Click on "Disable 2FA".
If you need any help regarding your account, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email