1. There are a lot of different authenticator apps you can download on the internet.
- Examples: Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Last Pass, etc.
2. You can locate these by searching online or going onto the app store you would have on your phone.
3. You do not have to have the authenticator app on the same device you are using to log into your account.
4. Not all authenticator applications require a camera on the same device to make use of them.
5. You will need to choose an authenticator app before you can continue this process.
Two-Factor Authentication is Mandatory on all accounts.
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on the "grey box" next to Enable via an Authenticator App.
- Scan the QR code on screen or Click on "Unable to scan?" so you can enter a code instead.
- Enter the code shown to you on the app screen and enter it into the box on the WSX CRM.
- Click on "Submit"
When you next sign in to your Account, you will need to enter the code that will be on your authenticator app.