1. Your phone number needs to be verified before you can add SMS two-factor authentication.
- Chere here to see how to verify your phone number.
2. The phone you have SMS two-factor authentication on needs to be yours.
Two-Factor Authentication is Mandatory on all accounts.
- To enable SMS two-factor authentication after you have verified your phone number, go to settings tab.
- Click on the "grey box" next to Enable 2FA via SMS option.
- If you did not get the code on your mobile phone, please click on the I didn't receive the code" .