1. There are a lot of different authenticator apps you can download on the internet.
- Examples: Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, Last Pass.
2. You can locate these by searching online or going onto the app store you would have on your phone.
3. You do not have to have the authenticator app on the same device you are using to log into your account.
4. Not all authenticator applications require a camera on the same device to make use of them.
5. We want your accounts to be as safe as possible. Due to that reason, Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is Mandatory.
6. If you are an existing customer and have not enabled Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) yet, when you next log in, you will be asked to enable 2FA on your account.
Please click one of the below links to how you can set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email