1. Ensure that you have enough memory (space) in the device you are going to download MetaTrader on.
2. Your device can handle a program like MetaTrader on it.
3. You have created a live MetaTrader account.
Click here to see how to create a Live MetaTrader Account.
4. You need to do an "Internal transfer" from your wallet to your MetaTrader account.
Click here to see how to do an "Internal transfer".
- When MetaTrader has loaded, look on the top left-hand side, you will see “Quotes” and you will need to click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then click "Get Started". (If you already have other MetaTrader account, it will say Manage Accounts)
- You will need to then click on the "plus sign" (+) which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click "Login to an existing account".
- Enter "WSX" and click on WSXLLC-Live (Live account)
or WSXLLC-Demo (Demo account)
- You will need to enter your "MT4 Account number" and "Trader password".
Click here to see what the email looks like.