1. Ensure that you have enough memory (space) in the device you are going to download MetaTrader on.
2. Your device can handle a program like MetaTrader on it.
3. You have created a live MetaTrader account.
Click here to see how to create a Live MetaTrader Account.
4. You need to do an "Internal transfer" from your wallet to your MetaTrader account.
Click here to see how to do an "Internal transfer".
- Click on "Install" and open "MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading".
- When MetaTrader has loaded, look on the top left-hand side, you will see “Quotes” and you will need to click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then click "Get Started". (If you already have other MetaTrader account, it will say Manage Accounts)
- You will need to then click on the "plus sign" (+) which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click "Login to an existing account".
- Enter "WSX" and click on WSXLLC-Live (Live account)
or WSXLLC-Demo (Demo account)
- You will need to enter your "MT4 Account number" and "Trader password".
Click here to see what the email looks like.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email