1. To activate alternative deposit methods that we will implement in the future, You will need to verify your account by completing the KYC procedure.
2. Documents that you would need to prepare in advance.
- A Proof of Identity document.
Please make sure the document is valid and in date. When your ID documents expires, you will need to go through the KYC process again.
We will need the "front" and "back" of your ID document unless it is a passport.
If you do not complete the KYC process, you will be restricted to depositing and withdrawing via Bitcoin only.
- Tap on "KYC Verification".
- After tapping on "KYC Verification", you will need to choose your country of residence by clicking the arrow facing down.
Please make sure you choose the correct country of residence.
- If you are on a desktop PC that does not have a webcam/camera, you can scan the QR code with your mobile phone and proceed to verify your account using your mobile phone.
- If you have a webcam/camera on the device you are using, you can just click on the "Click here" button.
- You will then need to get your ID document ready.
- Once you have your ID document ready, click the "start" button.
- The next step is choosing the "country that issued" your ID document.
- You will then need to choose the type of ID document you will be uploading.
- Next, you can either take a photo of the ID document you would like to provide us or upload the ID document if you have it saved on your device.
You will need to either upload the front of the ID document or take a photo first.
- After uploading or taking a photo of the front and back of the ID document, you will need to take a "real-time selfie photo".
The system will then need to check the ID document you have provided us.
"Do not close the browser window, turn off your device/computer while you are waiting for the system to check your ID document".
- Once the system has finished checking your document, you will see a notification stating that your account is under review.
"If any further documentation is needed, you will be notified via email and/or receive a notification".