1. Your phone number needs to be verified before you can add SMS two-factor authentication.
- Chere here to see how to verify your phone number.
2. The phone you have SMS two-factor authentication on needs to be yours.
Two-Factor Authentication is Mandatory on all accounts.
- To enable SMS two-factor authentication after you have verified your phone number, go to Settings and tap to select the "enable 2fa via SMS" option.
- Then, enter the code and tap "Enable 2FA".
If you did not get the code on your mobile phone, please tap "I didn't receive the code" to re-send.