1. There are a lot of different authenticator apps you can download on the internet.
- Examples: Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, Last Pass.
2. You can locate these by searching online or going onto the app store you would have on your phone.
3. You do not have to have the authenticator app on the same device you are using to log into your account.
4. Not all authenticator applications require a camera on the same device to make use of them.
5. You will need to choose an authenticator app before you can continue this process.
Two-Factor Authentication is Mandatory on all accounts.
How to activate 2FA on your Wealth Standard Xchange Account:
- Tap on “Settings”
- Tap the box near “Enable 2FA via an Authenticator App”.
- Scan the QR code on screen or Click on "Unable to scan?" so you can enter a code instead.
- Enter the code shown to you on the app screen and enter it into the box on the Wealth Standard Xchange CRM.
- Click on "Submit"
When you next sign in to your Account, you will need to enter the code that will be on your authenticator app.
If you need any assistance regarding your account or any other questions, our support team is available 24/7 and you can also send us an email.
Click here to send us an email